Learning and Development Manager
- Lead and improve the Learning Program for our Product and core Professional Services skills (e.g. client management, project management), including creating or adapting content and delivering instructor-led content, or bringing in subject matter experts to deliver content.
- Ensure the success of the Learning Program based on key indicators such as employee satisfaction (both overall and their learning experience), retention, productivity and customer-related metrics.
- Lead our new hire orientation program enabling new hires to onboard quickly thus supporting the business.
- Lead the annual North America Professional Services Offsite.
- Create communications to inform and engage the Professional Services team.
- Partner with other internal enablement teams to deliver content, and Professional Services teams to support our employees and business.
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience working in a learning and development role, with a solid understanding of a Professional Services Organization
- Have setup and scaled learning programs programs, delivering content across multiple mediums and geographies
- Experienced facilitator of mixed groups meeting on diverse topics
- Experience working in a software/IT company
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis
- Excel at influencing & managing cross-functional stakeholders and partnering with our customer (Professional Services) and other internal departments namely in People and Culture
- Have experience working with and managing external vendors & contractors to deliver professional development programs
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Are passionate about Professional Development, and have demonstrated this through your current role
- Have the strategic and operational skills to design and continually enhance our Professional Development Program to meet evolving business needs as well as implement operational and sustainable programs
- Are a skilled communicator with strong ability to build trust-based relationships with employees of all tenures
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.