Learning and Development Manager (Contract)
Medallia’s mission is simple: to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees alike. Hundreds of the world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Software-as-a-Service application to help them capture customer feedback everywhere the customer is (on the phone, in store, online, mobile), understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action everywhere—from the C-suite to the frontline—to improve their performance. Founded in 2001, Medallia is growing quickly with more than 1000 employees globally in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Austin, Washington D.C., and Tel Aviv.
The Professional Development function was created in February 2017 to support our Professional Services team, which is the organization responsible for unlocking the value of the Medallia platform for our customers and our partners. The function aims to make Professional Services a truly transformative experience for our employees, helping them to achieve their career dream and enabling employees to deliver amazing outcomes for our customers.
As a Learning and Development Manager you will be part of a small team continuing to develop and expand the Professional Development Program. You will be primarily responsible for enabling PS employees to learn our Product and core Professional Services skills, as part of our Learning program including content creation and delivery. This role is a 3 month contract opportunity.
- Lead and improve the Learning Program for our Product and core Professional Services skills (e.g. client management, project management), including creating or adapting content and delivering instructor-led content, or bringing in subject matter experts to deliver content.
- Lead our new hire orientation program enabling new hires to onboard quickly thus supporting the business.
- Lead the annual North America Professional Services Offsite.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience working in a learning and development role, with a solid understanding of a Professional Services Organization
- Experienced facilitator of mixed groups meeting on diverse topics
- Experience working in a software/IT company
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis
- Excel at influencing & managing cross-functional stakeholders and partnering with our customer (Professional Services) and other internal departments namely in People and Culture
- Are passionate about Professional Development, and have demonstrated this through your current role
- Have the strategic and operational skills to design and continually enhance our Professional Development Program to meet evolving business needs as well as implement operational and sustainable programs
- Are a skilled communicator with strong ability to build trust-based relationships with employees of all tenures
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.