Inside Solutions Consultant
Medallia’s mission is simple: to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees alike. Hundreds of the world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Software-as-a-Service application to help them capture customer feedback everywhere the customer is (on the phone, in store, online, mobile), understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action everywhere—from the C-suite to the frontline—to improve their performance. Founded in 2001, Medallia is growing quickly with more than 1000 employees globally in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Austin, Washington D.C., and Tel Aviv.
We are a Silicon Valley-based company aiming to expand our pre-sales support for the Sales Ecosystem. As an Solutions Consultant, you will be a frontline member of the team chartered with articulating and showcasing how Medallia’s solution solves customer business challenges and delivers positive business outcomes. You’ll be supporting a team of senior leaders and will receive hands on coaching and mentoring- for your job skills, networking, and career path guidance. In this role, you will support the field sales team. This role will position you for many career growth options at the intersection of customer experience, management consulting, and software. This role will provide you exposure to senior leaders at both Medallia and the Fortune 500 and provide the opportunity to own your career path as we build and grow a new team.
• Work closely with senior sales leaders to research, build content, analyze data, and prepare for customer and prospective customer meetings
• Create and maintain presentations for industry verticals and horizontals
• Tackle real business problems by analyzing operational, customer and financial data, alongside some of the world’s largest customer feedback datasets.
• Take responsibility for completing given analysis, while identifying realistic solutions within given time frame.
• Build out prospect and industry specific content
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a management consulting, internal strategy/operations, data analytics, data science, or marketing analytics role
- Minimum 1 year experience in regression-based analytics of large datasets
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and influencing skills
- Innate curiosity to fully learn and explain the products and services offered the Medallia Experience Cloud
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask and prioritize multiple activities and deadlines, with given timeframe
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Demonstrated experience in client-facing setting or experience working internally with senior stakeholders to enable their decision-making
- MBA or equivalent advanced quantitative/research degree.
- High proficiency working with statistical models and datasets (SQL skills ideal)
- Interest in working at a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Ability to engage with customers and prospects at every level of the organization – from the frontline to the C-Suite
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.