Head of Voice of Employee
Medallia’s mission is simple: to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees alike. Hundreds of the world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Software-as-a-Service application to help them capture customer feedback everywhere the customer is (on the phone, in store, online, mobile), understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action everywhere—from the C-suite to the frontline—to improve their performance. Founded in 2001, Medallia is growing quickly with more than 1000 employees globally in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Austin, Washington D.C., and Tel Aviv.
Medallia is looking for a Head of Solutions Management for Line of Business (LOB) – Voice of Employee. This individual will be tasked with building solutions and driving revenue growth for the respective solution(s). The Solution management team is responsible for building solutions (on top of the Medallia experience platform) and driving multi-channel go-to-market. This is the top strategic initiative within the company and a primary driver for Medallia’s future growth
• Define and execute the Voice of Employee solutions strategy and roadmap to ensure continued revenue growth and acceleration
• Support all Voice of Employee (VOE) customer/prospect cycles as the subject matter expert
• Responsible for the end to end solutions life cycle which includes: market needs, solutions vision and strategy, roadmap creation and communication, requirements gathering, functional specification, release planning, packaging, pricing, positioning and go-to-market, all the way through to customer enablement and success
• Play player and coach role. Over time, build out the team further, as justified by revenue growth and solution roadmap
• Coordinate and work closely with services, product management/engineering, marketing, sales and partner/alliances to ensure successful build, rollout, go-to-market and customer success
• Support growth and continued expansion of partner ecosystem to scale solutions
• Drive the marketing, AR and PR efforts to ensure Medallia’s LOB solutions’ strategy helps drive lead generation and the Medallia brand
• Represent Medallia in Industry and corporate events as related to LOB solutions
• Be the cross functional leader for solutions across Product management, Engineering, sales and marketing to ensure monthly and quarterly business execution excellence and ACV goals
- Minimum of 10 years experience that includes leading a software product line and driving go-to-market efforts
- Demonstrated leadership experience in a mature enterprise technology organization, ideally product experience gained at a leader in HR software like Workday, SuccessFactors/SAP or Taleo/Oracle Linkedin/MSFT
- Experience in Customer Experience and/or Employee Experience
- Strong marketing or sales experience, specifically in successful launch of new solutions with various routes to market
- Must be an exceptional communicator and comfortable in presenting to both business and technical executives
- Exceptional leadership capabilities and strong interpersonal skills
- Undergraduate degree
- A track record of driving results within a matrixed business environment
- Experience working in consulting organizations like Mercer would ideal but not required
- Relevant technical or business (MBA) post-graduate degree is preferred.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.