Head of EMEA Partners and Alliances
- Overall leader for Medallia’s EMEA partners and alliances strategy and execution.
- Develop, manage, and execute on the partner strategy; specific partner business plans with clear KPIs to track business impact for Medallia.
- Define and represent EMEA Partner strategy and progress to EMEA and Corporate leadership functions.
- Define enablement requirements for EMEA partners and joint solution / sales plays with and through partners.
- Define sales plays, account mapping and execution cadence with EMEA partner and alliances team and assigned partnerships.
- Coordinate Medallia field and partner engagement for targeted accounts and support sales cycle.
- Represent Medallia within Partner QBRs and report and represent the progress on the business plan execution within Medallia QBR forums.
- Forecast the EMEA joint partner business on a regular cadence to support Medallia business planning.
- Where relevant, develop executive sponsor linkage with Medallia & Alliance exec relationship sponsors.
- Support Medallia and partner sales teams in joint sales engagement.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Demonstrated track record of leading EMEA partnering organization, developing strong, collaborative and commercial partner relationships that result in strong joint businesses and material impact on the business.
- Demonstrated track record of driving successful partner sales outcomes.
- 10+ years enterprise sales/business development / channel experience.
- Willingness to travel 25-50%.
- MBA or other graduate degree.
- Comfortable navigating complex organizations with a strong understanding of professional services operating models.
- Detail oriented – reliably deliver high quality work.
- Intrapreneurial, with a passion for taking initiatives and building something great.
- Passion for fast-paced environment.
- Passion for or experience in customer experience.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.