Medallia’s mission is simple: to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees alike. Hundreds of the world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Software-as-a-Service application to help them capture customer feedback everywhere the customer is (on the phone, in store, online, mobile), understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action everywhere—from the C-suite to the frontline—to improve their performance. Founded in 2001, Medallia is growing quickly with more than 1000 employees globally in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Austin, Washington D.C., and Tel Aviv.
Medallia for Digital helps companies capture customer feedback across emerging web and mobile channels, engage customers with compelling digital experiences and keep pace with customers’ constantly changing behaviour.
Medallia for Digital is a native component of Medallia Medallia Experience Cloud™
- As a Front End Developer you need to be experienced in all aspects of the full software development cycle, including design and development for the end-user. You should be familiar with web architecture, algorithms and client side programming, and be able to take a project from requirements through to deployment.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with at least one large UI framework (react, angular, vue).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with HTML/CSS, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility.
- Passionate about technology, enjoys solving complex problems and learning new technologies.
- A team player with strong communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- A good sense for design and usability.
- Knowledge in server-side programming such as Java, Spring, REST, NodeJS.
- Knowledge in Mobile programming, iOS and Android.
Why work here?
- A great team that truly loves what they do
- An open environment that respects you and your time
- Cutting edge technologies and cloud infra
- Opportunity to be part of a global team for one of the top SaaS companies in the world
- Central location in Ramat Gan Bursa area, 5 minutes from the train station
- Competitive benefits
- Weekly Happy Hours
- Fully-stocked kitchens
- Weekly lunches and snacks
- Flexible hours
- A train line
- welfare activities
- Bicycle friendly
- Dog friendly
- Weekly Yoga class
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.