First Impressions Coordinator (Contract)
- Medallia Human Resources is the company’s cultivator of talent, development and culture. Constant in our minds is our goal of nurturing a sphere of influence around our brand: both externally, working with candidates and vendors, and internally, within the hearts and minds of our coworkers. We’re responsible for people process: recruitment, hiring, onboarding, benefits, performance management and growth, and support during life-changing moments. Our team balances playfulness and collegiality with dogged ownership of our projects in pursuit of our ultimate purpose: finding the best people and creating an environment in which they’re free to be their best, in the workplace and in their lives.
- You have 15 seconds to change someone’s day; one chance to make Medallia’s first impression. As our First Impressions Coordinator you live your job title, 100 times a day. You will be the first person that Medallians, candidates, and visitors meet when coming to our office, and the one that they remember when they leave. Warm, welcoming, and thoughtful are words your friends use to describe you. If you dig organization, love playing Tetris with calendars and are passionate about demonstrating a sense of hospitality at all times, your search stops here. This is an exciting opportunity to make a huge impact on our growing team, especially if you thrive in rapidly-changing environments and relish making sense of everyday shenanigans.
- Serve as our office receptionist: greet visitors, take phone calls, sign for packages, and maintain a pleasant, welcoming environment
- Answer incoming calls to the main phone line and reroute accordingly; distribute mail and packages
- Maintain professional appearance of the hospitality space (all common areas: lobby, cafe, library and front desk) throughout workday
- Assists with the coordination of internal events such as company onsites, celebrations and happy hours
- Assist with miscellaneous office administrative tasks as assigned, including research projects and streamlining processes for the office
- 1-2 years experience in customer service
- Experience with Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and GoogleApps
- A passionate, detail oriented multi-tasker and self-starter
- Highly organized, responsible, and trustworthy
- Facilitates communication clearly and concisely in a courteous manner
- Obtained or working towards a bachelor’s degree
- Ability to consistently demonstrate warmth, kindness and humor no matter the situation or interaction
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.