Field Marketing Specialist (Contractor)
- Medallia is seeking a proven B2B marketer to manage our marketing programs for our SEMEA region.
- You’ll report into the VP Marketing Europe based in London, but work closely with the regional Sales Leader and team in Paris to develop high impact regional plans.
- You’ll be responsible for pipeline generation and acceleration events, and enablement of customer events to support and build our local community.
- As part of the European team you’ll regularly collaborate with marketing in the US on content, creative and demand generation as we execute our European plan.
- Medallia is looking for someone who is organized, detail-oriented, and proven at working with sales teams to drive pipeline from field marketing programs.
- Execute regional marketing activities to drive awareness and demand to meet regional pipeline contribution targets.
- Work closely with sales and European Field Marketing leader to develop a field marketing plan covering industry, partner events and hosted events.
- Work in collaboration with European Demand Gen leader to execute inbound and outbound marketing including media, content, SEO/SEM and nurture programs.
- Adapt global campaigns to execute regional marketing plans and and ensure message alignment and strategy across field moments and digital campaigns.
- Measurement and optimization of all programs and plans based on contribution to pipeline.
- Fluent French and/or German speaker.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing, enterprise experience preferred
- Regional expert – have strong regional insights, knowledge of communications practices, media and social channels
- Experience planning and executing multiple, complex marketing programs.
- Strong teamwork and excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to project manage and work with cross functional teams
- Proficiency with marketing tracking with Salesforce.com and Marketo
- Strong track record of setting and delivering against marketing goals
- Proven track record in writing and delivering marketing strategy for a dynamic and fast paced enterprise
- Previous experience working within a highly driven technology marketing department with an understanding of B2B buying processes
- Experience in Channel Marketing to help develop the local ecosystem,
- Strong analytical skills to measure and optimize marketing investment and campaign effectiveness
- Must possess excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.