Experienced Product & Graphics Designer (UX & UI)
Medallia’s mission is simple: to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees alike. Hundreds of the world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Software-as-a-Service application to help them capture customer feedback everywhere the customer is (on the phone, in store, online, mobile), understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action everywhere—from the C-suite to the frontline—to improve their performance. Founded in 2001, Medallia is growing quickly with more than 1000 employees globally in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Austin, Washington D.C., and Tel Aviv.
Medallia for Digital helps companies capture customer feedback across emerging web and mobile channels, engage customers with compelling digital experiences and keep pace with customers’ constantly changing behaviour.
Medallia for Digital is a native component of Medallia Experience Cloud™
Roles & responsibilities
- Medallia Digital is looking for a passionate, creative and highly motivated Product & Graphics Designer (UI/UX) to join our growing product team for a full-time position in Tel Aviv.
- As a product designer you will be a key player and collaborating closely with the product managers in all development process aspects of Medallia Digitals’ products and features, from initial brainstorming, research, wireframe and UI design.
- As a graphic designer you will work with our marketing team to produce marketing materials (design templates, documents, advertising material, etc).
- The role is mainly product design.
You are expected to be:
- A Problem solver, be able to understand very complex problems and come up with dead simple solutions
- A pixel perfect freak that doesn’t compromise on the smallest details
- A team player, with great interpersonal relations. Works closely with the product management and R&D teams
- Owner of the products’ overall look and feel and user experience, leading design initiatives and executing to deliver them
- Knowledgeable in industry standards for Web and Mobile of UX and UI design, understand when o use what in order to provide the best solution.
- At least 2 years of proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- At least 3 years experience as a graphics designer.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and other design tools.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Ability to manage tasks according to set priorities, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Bachelor’s Degree from a leading design school
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.