Director, Worldwide Sales & Professional Services Finance
- Collaborate with CRO and Head of Sales Operations in driving Sales Bookings, annual and quarterly planning, and weekly execution, including monthly and quarterly close.
- Be a trusted advisor to the CRO & Sales leadership team.
- Partner with the head of Professional Services in services revenue forecasting & attainment, focusing on Services KPIs and tracking against them, and driving key initiatives.
- Counsel the Worldwide Sales & Professional Services organizations in managing their spending budgets and operationalizing corporate initiatives; oversee monthly Budget vs Actuals reviews.
- Advise CRO and CFO on key operational decisions (e.g., regional investments, compensation, resource allocation) through ad-hoc analyses.
- Support Finance team in “as-required’ quarterly close procedures, BOD presentations, and other high priorities.
- Curiosity is your middle name and you always dig deep to understand the ‘why’
- You are true team player who can easily transition between being a strategic advisor and being hands-on with building complex models
- Extremely well organized, data-driven and comfortable managing multiple projects/ stakeholders
- Self-starter capable of driving business results without significant supervision and effective in dealing with ambiguity
- 8+ years of financial planning & analysis experience (e.g. forecasting, budgeting, reporting, modeling, go-to-market strategies and similar activities)
- 2+ years business partnering/stakeholder management experience with senior executives
- 1+ years of Finance experience supporting a Sales organization in a B2B business
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience supporting an Enterprise SaaS leadership team in a high growth environment
- Successful track record of counseling senior executives, and operationalizing business changing initiatives
- Proven ability to build strong, objective working relationships with all levels of sales – from CRO to Sales Operations to sales reps as a trusted and objective advisor
- Experience with SaaS business model metrics
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Exposure to key financial management processes as needed in a scaling organization
- Excellent teamwork, communication presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience managing direct reports
- Academic Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.