Director, Product Management, Social Products
- As the Director, Product Mangement for Social you will be a key member of Medallia’s product organization and responsible for driving vision, roadmap and execution of a strategic offering in the Medallia Experience Cloud. The Social Web continues to grow as a major channel for customers to share their experiences with the companies they deal with. From reviews to recommendations, likes to tweets, every message counts and makes up the Voice-of-the-Customer.
- As a social expert you will think both broad and strategic, but also dig deep into the technical details. Our social solution is already a market leader in the category and we see tremendous growth opportunities for the future that you can shape.
- Collaborate with global brands across verticals to identify solutions that drive authentic social reputation and listen to the social web to better understand and act on the voice of the customer and enable them to provide great omni-channel experiences.
- You will work with a talented cross-functional team including design, engineering, sales, marketing, and professional services to create product strategy, prioritize, and drive features through the product development life cycle, all in a fast-paced, agile environment.
MORE SPECIFICALLY, YOU WILL
- Drive the vision, roadmap, and feature development for Medallia’s social application, a key element of the Medallia Experience Cloud
- Work closely with your scrum team(s) and data operations to deliver features and quality enhancements
- Gain deep insights into articulated and unarticulated market needs through ongoing customer and market research
- Achieve product sales, customer reference, and end-user adoption goals in collaboration with sales, marketing, and services teams
- Communicate effectively across Medallia and with our customers to gather feedback and share updates
- 7+ years of product management experience
- Shipped 2+ products to market with involvement in full product lifecycle i.e. created product vision, translated vision into a product roadmap, collaborated with engineering on product delivery, and took the product to market
- 1+year experience using SCRUM tools to manage the product milestones and communicate priorities
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years experience on a Social product focused on enterprises (ratings & reviews, social listening), from a high-growth startup or a large, world-class, enterprise product organization
- Deep background in Social landscape (social marketing, listening, reputation management, reviews or similar)
- Social Data Quality and Data Operations knowledge
- Broader B2B SaaS Product Experience
- Exceptional at planning, setting expectations, making and meeting commitments
- Experience with user research, design thinking, and agile development methodologies
- Excellent ability to empathize and communicate with people with different points of view
- Academic focus in Computer Science or Engineering
- 15% both domestic and international travel
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.