Director, Product Management, Advanced Analytics
- As Director of Product Management, you will be a key member of Medallia’s product organization and responsible for driving the vision, roadmap and execution of Advanced Analytics and Data Management capabilities for Medallia.
- You’ll lead a team of product managers and interface with cross-functional teams including UX, engineering, sales, services and customers to create product strategy, roadmap, and specification of product requirements. You will also be responsible to drive features through the product development lifecycle, while working in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- We are using the latest technologies in big data and machine learning to build a state of the art big data machine-learning platform that allows companies to gain holistic insights into customer experience and interaction data.
- You should have a deep background in enterprise BI, advanced analytics to drive best in class thinking and will be responsible for driving a range of predictive and prescriptive analytics applications on structured and unstructured data for a wide range of user persona.
- You’ll translate user problems into a great product, while managing complex product decisions and trade-offs in a global environment.
MORE SPECIFICALLY, YOU WILL:
- Outline the vision, roadmap and drive feature development in one of the core products of Medallia
- Gain deep insights into articulated and unarticulated market needs through on-going visits to customers and prospectsInspire and lead a team of product managers, designers and engineers to identify the most impactful problems to solve, and then innovate solutions that delight customers
- Support the product roadmap and ship awesome products by helping prioritize short-term and long-term objectives
- Achieve product sales, customer reference, and end-user adoption goals in collaboration with sales, marketing, solutions, and services teams
- 8+ years of product management or equivalent consultant experience
- Shipped 2+ products to market with end-to-end execution of full product lifecycle i.e. created product vision, translated vision into a product roadmap, collaborated with engineering on product delivery, and took the product to market
- 1+year experience using SCRUM tools to manage the product milestones and communicate priorities
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Product Management experience shipping B2B enterprise SaaS products
- Experience shipping enterprise BI & text analytics technologies, big data platforms or machine learning products, and applying advanced analytics technologies to solve real business problems
- Excellent ability to empathize and communicate with people with different points of view
- Exceptional at planning, setting expectations, making and meeting commitments
- Academic focus in Computer Science or Engineering
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.