Data Analyst Engineer
Medallia’s mission is simple: to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees alike. Hundreds of the world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Software-as-a-Service application to help them capture customer feedback everywhere the customer is (on the phone, in store, online, mobile), understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action everywhere—from the C-suite to the frontline—to improve their performance. Founded in 2001, Medallia is growing quickly with more than 1000 employees globally in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Austin, Washington D.C., and Tel Aviv.
Data Analyst at Medallia requires a desire to dig deep into of a wide range of data requirements. Business is booming, and the amount of data that supports the Medallia platform needs to continuously scale to meet the demands of our explosive growth.
Data Analyst at Medallia brings together the data and applications that power a highly reliable, agile, and efficient global SaaS platform. We are building a next generation global data center operating system that spans on-premise and cloud-based infrastructure, leveraging some of the most exciting new open source technologies. We work closely with product and platform engineering to make the world’s best customer experiences even better. Data Reliability Engineer owns the reliability of data at Medallia, and ensure that they continue to scale with our rapidly-growing business.
As a Data Analyst, you may:
- Find data patterns and matching.
- Data Quality Maintenance.
- Help Engineering Team to create requirements for Data Toolings in order to reduce manual tasks and increase automation.
- Help Engineering Team with UAT of Data Collection.
- Debug and solve complex data issues.
- Support Customer Service Team to onboard new Customers.
- Create data related tasks requirements.
- Proactively monitor and manage the availability of data sources.
- Monitor performance of data collection.
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience with SQL.
- Strong understanding of the Linux operating system.
- Familiarity with non relational databases, particularly Cassandra is a plus.
- Proven ability to work independently, and strong problem solving skills.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred.
- Work under tasks related to SLAs in a Kanban Board.
- The Ability to code or script automation in at least one language (Java, Go, Python, Ruby, Perl, Bash, etc.) on Linux-based platforms is a plus.
- Strong communication skills.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.