Customer Success Manager
Medallia’s mission is simple: to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees alike. Hundreds of the world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Software-as-a-Service application to help them capture customer feedback everywhere the customer is (on the phone, in store, online, mobile), understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action everywhere—from the C-suite to the frontline—to improve their performance. Founded in 2001, Medallia is growing quickly with more than 1000 employees globally in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Austin, Washington D.C., and Tel Aviv.
Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction
Handle new client on boarding, setup and training
Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services
Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals
Work to identify and/or develop up-sell opportunities
Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
Project management: manage every aspect of customer deliverables
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention in account management or professional services
- Experience working with cloud solutions, ability to quickly learn new software
- Min. 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience with Salesforce
- Proficient in MS Office software
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our product
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Strong team player but still a self-starter
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on the fly
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws.