Medallia’s mission is simple: to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees alike. Hundreds of the world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Software-as-a-Service application to help them capture customer feedback everywhere the customer is (on the phone, in store, online, mobile), understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action everywhere—from the C-suite to the frontline—to improve their performance. Founded in 2001, Medallia is growing quickly with more than 1000 employees globally in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Austin, Washington D.C., and Tel Aviv.
Medallia for Digital helps companies capture customer feedback across emerging web and mobile channels, engage customers with compelling digital experiences and keep pace with customers’ constantly changing behaviour.
Medallia for Digital is a native component of Medallia Experience Cloud™
What are we looking for?
A talented Content Manager to define our content strategy and create compelling concepts and content that sells. As a major stakeholder within the Marketing Team you will plan and execute a Content Program that supports the team in delivering on the commercial and organizational objectives of a rapidly expanding company. You will work closely and liaise with Product, Sales, Branding, Marketing and Legal teams to develop go-to- market messaging strategies as well as tactical plans for product across all marketing channels.
What you’ll do?
- Be accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement and leads that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Develop and write all B2B marketing content and materials including: sales decks, presentations, newsletters, webpages, blog posts, webinars, articles, case studies, email marketing, and much more.
- Produce content that grabs the attention and drives action – from website landing pages to white papers, banner ads to video scripts and everything in between.
- Support the content for our business and industry related meetups and events.
- Maintain consistency, messaging and corporate tone of voice – build the big picture and delivering the details.
- Integrate content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
- Develop and manage an editorial calendar and organization workflows.
- Bring new initiatives and concepts while at the same time breathing life into current ideas.
What you’ll bring?
- 4-5 years of proven experience in Marketing Content writing for B2B global hi-tech organization – a must.
- Mother tongue (native) English speaker – a must!
- A creative wordsmith, grammar pedant and the keeper of the company’s reputation, as seen through the eyes of your readers.
- College degree or higher – preferably in an area of marketing.
- Profound writing capabilities and content creation skills.
- Strong project management skills – ability to multi task and meet multiple deadlines.
- Creative thinker with the ability to identify digital trends in the market and adapt them to business needs – focusing on sales and marketing.
- Detail-oriented, problem solver with the ability to multitask effectively.
- Self-motivated with the ability to operate independently, while also having the skills to collaborate with individuals and across teams.
- Quick learner, flexible, highly motivated and willing to work in a young spirited, energetic atmosphere.
- A leader, but above all – a doer.
- Assertive and able to work under pressure.
- Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives.
- Development of editorial governance so that content is consistent with our brand’s voice, style and tone.
What will be considered as advantage?
- A Master’s degree in English literature.
- Product marketing background.
- SEO and social media understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.