Medallia’s mission is simple: to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees alike. Hundreds of the world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Software-as-a-Service application to help them capture customer feedback everywhere the customer is (on the phone, in store, online, mobile), understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action everywhere—from the C-suite to the frontline—to improve their performance. Founded in 2001, Medallia is growing quickly with more than 1000 employees globally in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Austin, Washington D.C., and Tel Aviv.
Medallia for Digital helps companies capture customer feedback across emerging web and mobile channels, engage customers with compelling digital experiences and keep pace with customers’ constantly changing behaviour.
Medallia for Digital is a native component of Medallia Experience Cloud™
- 2+ years of experience as a Test Automation Engineer
- Experience in Design, build and maintain of automated testing frameworks
- Experience with ROBOT Framework
- Proficient with Selenium
- Experience with GitHub and jenkins
- Deep experience with Python
- Understanding Agile Testing (Scrum/Kanban)
- Design and build tooling and infrastructure to help engineering teams measure and increase their quality
- Drive adoption of best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability
- Excellent knowledge of web technologies like REST and HTTP
- Familiar with SQL
Nice To Have
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with Appium
- Deep Knowledge in using JS
- Knowledge of JIRA and/orTestRail
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.