Now There’s an IDEA – Customer Experience...
On December 20th, President Trump signed into law the 21st Century Integrated Digital Experience Act, otherwise known as the IDEA Act. The bill, spearheaded by Rep. Ro Khanna, is aimed...
Your message has been received and we will contact you shortly.
Get the best in Customer Experience content delivered straight into your inbox.
What are the customer experience leaders doing to push the envelope? How are expectations around experience changing in the age of the customer? What’s the link between customer experience and revenue? If these are questions that are on your mind right now, you should be looking forward to Experience 2014. We’ve packed three days in stunning Half Moon Bay with keynotes from world-renowned brands, breakout sessions that fit the needs of a wide range of industries, and networking opportunities galore. We’ll be covering topics and a whole lot more — plus giving attendees a sneak peak into our product roadmap.
We’d like to think that Experience 2014 pretty much speaks for itself. But if you need any further encouragement to register, we’ve pulled together 14 reasons to do so:
1. What CEM thought leaders are doing to win — Think of companies and organizations on the forefront of customer experience: Hilton, Tory Burch, Bain & Company, Mercedes, 7-Eleven, and PayPal. Well, they’re going to be there. And they’re waiting to share their expertise with you.
2. The connection between customer experience and revenue — How do your customer experience efforts and improvements affect the bottom line? Get the question of CEM answered by our senior data scientist.
3. A sneak peek — It’s not often that a SaaS company lets you look under the hood, but with our Chief Customer Officer and Product Management Team as your guides, you’ll get to do just that. The future of CEM awaits!
4. Our attendees — Hundreds of customer experience professionals from 80 Global 2000 brands, including CEM leaders from Nordstrom, Lego, and Toyota, amongst many others.
5. Half Moon Bay — This coastal stretch of Northern California is perched on cliffs overlooking picturesque beaches and the Pacific Ocean. It’s easily one of the most beautiful places in the world.
6. Industry-specific content — Customer experience can mean different things to different industries. We’ve created an agenda and breakout sessions so there’s something truly valuable for everyone.
7. Idea exchange — We aren’t bringing hundreds of CEM professionals under one roof for nothing. Our goal is not to lecture, but instead to create conversation. To foster the exchange of customer experience lessons, ideas, and innovations amongst customer-centric individuals and across industries.
8. Understand how experience has changed in the age of the customer — Customers’ expectations of the experience have radically changed: fast, easy, transparent is now the baseline. An interactive session featuring Professor Bill Burnett from the Stanford d-school, Bain’s Global Practice Leader for Customer Strategy Rob Markey, Medallia’s VP and CEM Expert Elizabeth Carducci, and Medallia CEO Borge Hald will delve into this topic and equip you with new tools to drive innovative thinking in every aspect of your customer experience.
9. The Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay — See #5, above.
10. Arnold Palmer — He designed one of two seaside golf courses at the Ritz HMB. Not sure if you can get a tee time? We have one waiting for you.
11. Fast cars — That’s all we can say about that one…for now.
12. The app — Part of this year’s CEM immersion experience will be mobile. We’ll be launching a smartphone app in the days leading up to the conference that will help you plan your Experience 2014 and connect with fellow attendees.
13. Cliffside views — We really just wanted to reiterate how beautiful Half Moon Bay is.
14. Reinvigoration — We have carefully planned Experience 2014 to be a power boost for you and your company’s customer experience program. We hope all of our attendees leave with the energy, insights, and best practices to up their CEM games.
These 14 reasons to join us in Half Moon Bay are just a long way of saying: Experience 2014 is going to be the customer experience equivalent of Woodstock.
Want to know more about Experience 2014? Visit the website to learn more about the speakers, agenda, and venue. And if you’re a Medallia customer and haven’t registered, there’s still time! But hurry up, we’re almost sold out!