After Rave Reviews From Customers, Medallia Opens Certification Course to All CEM Professionals
March 2013 program features new case study on mobile and social feedback presented by Best Western International
PALO ALTO, Calif., Feb. 13, 2013 — Medallia, the global leader in SaaS Customer Experience Management (CEM) solutions, announced today that it is expanding its Customer Experience Certification program beyond current customers and is now accepting enrollment from all CEM professionals. The next certification course takes place March 12 to 14, 2013, in New Orleans.
Successfully launched in 2012 to rave reviews from Medallia customers, the certification course teaches best practices for developing, evaluating, and implementing world-class customer experience programs. It includes case studies from leading brands in hospitality, retail, financial services, telecommunications, and business services.
Michael Morton, vice president of member services for Best Western International, will present an all-new addition to the course curriculum at the certification program in New Orleans, March 12 to 14. Morton will explain how the company has expanded the variety of feedback channels open to its customers and member hotels, including social media sites. Recognized by Forbes as a leader in the social media space, Best Western has seen significant improvements in online review scores through its comprehensive social media program.
“The Medallia certification course is all about making customer feedback part of day-to-day operations at outstanding organizations where employees are motivated and empowered by a customer-focused culture,” said John Abraham, general manager of the Medallia Institute and former head of the Net Promoter certification program and conferences at Satmetrix Systems, Inc.
The Medallia Customer Experience Certification program covers six core topics designed for busy executives whose peers turn to them for advice on customer experience. The units cover setting customer experience business objectives, establishing an active listening program, building accountability across the organization, empowering action at the frontline, driving strategic improvement and innovations, and motivating excellence in a customer-focused culture.
Previous participants give the course and instruction rave reviews:
- “The certification course is a must for any newcomer to customer experience strategy. It provides an excellent overview of how to develop and implement a successful program in your company. The real-life examples, group activities, and tools made the course dynamic and engaging.” —Brooke Bobo, Guest Relations Director, Extended Stay Hotels.
- “I was not sure if I would learn anything new, but I was pleasantly surprised. I took away some very innovative tools to assess the effectiveness of our long-standing program. Our executives were excited about the enhancements, and the program team was energized and motivated.” – Kim Palenik, Manager, Global Customer Feedback, Verizon Enterprise Solutions.
- “The content and speakers were engaging, and the interactive case studies allowed us to apply the theory in our B2B setting. I walked away with a really useful toolkit to support our strategy.” –Hannah Warmanen, Chief of Staff, Zurich North America.
Registration is open for the Medallia Customer Experience Certification program to be held March 12 to 14, 2013, at the Windsor Court Hotel in New Orleans. Visit the Medallia Institute website to register or learn more.
Medallia (www.medallia.com) is the customer experience management company. Founded in 2001, the company is trusted by the world’s leading brands including Best Western, Four Seasons, Gold's Gym, Sephora, Sony, and Verizon to improve customer experiences. Medallia provides a SaaS-based software platform, which captures feedback across Web, social, mobile, and contact center channels, analyzes it in real-time, and enables companies to take action to drive customer delight. Learn more at www.Medallia.com and follow the company at blog.medallia.com on Twitter @Medallia, and on Facebook.com/MedalliaInc.
For more information about Medallia’s Customer Feedback Management services or platform, visit www.medallia.com.
Michelle de Haaff, Medallia
+1 (650) 321-3000
Lisa Hawes, Sterling Communications
+1 (408) 884-5155
- Jun 05, 2013
- Medifast Enlists Medallia to Further Customer Satisfaction
- May 17, 2013
- Medallia Demonstrates Expanded Product Line at Forum in Napa
- May 06, 2013
- Medallia Hosts 2013 Customer Experience Management Best Practices Forum in Napa, CA, May 13-17
- May 02, 2013
- Medallia Customers Win Awards for CRM Excellence
- Apr 01, 2013
- Medallia Presents Webinar on Text Analytics With Customer Experience Analyst Bruce Temkin
- Mar 14, 2013
- Medallia and TripAdvisor Partner to Help Hospitality Companies Encourage More Online Guest Reviews