Medallia for Business to Business (B2B)
Medallia understands that businesses as customers are different than consumers. Their financial value is almost always higher, and the sales process is more intensive. We help you track the customer experience across different users, influencers and decision makers, and then route these performance indicators across your organization so it learns and improves. That’s why two of the world’s top three accounting firms, multiple Fortune 50 industrial conglomerates, the world’s leading provider of food services and facilities management, and the world’s largest energy distribution company all rely on Medallia.
Strengthen business ties.
- Support achieving high response rates. Since business customers are so valuable, attaining high response rates is particularly important. Medallia is able to identify non-responders, facilitate reminders, and highlight when your team needs to engage more heavily in encouraging responses.
- Recognize and factor-in buying influence within your customers. For all but the smallest business customers, you will have multiple contacts with your customers — all with somewhat different levels of buying influence. Medallia helps you deliver a better customer experience by recognizing and appropriately adjusting surveys to different relationship priorities of decision makers, influencers, and day-to-day product/service users.
- Effectively manage customer issues identified in feedback to full resolution, and capture and learn from consistent root causes. Customer feedback often highlights a reason to follow-up with a customer directly; follow-up needs to take into account customer size and the role of each respondent — negative feedback from a top executive at a top-10 customer requires a different response approach than positive feedback from a day-to-day user. Medallia gives you fine-grained alert identification, escalation, and notification rules – and provides a summary of final issue resolution.
- Achieve a 360° view of the customer experience, from the account level through key regions, product lines and other segmentation views. In B2B, there are typically more critical customer interaction points, from sales through installation, service, support, billing and account management. Medallia provides a unified view of all types of feedback, combining an overall satisfaction / “relationship” survey view with satisfaction with each of the key interaction points that collectively constitute the customer experience.
- Route the right information, the right views and the right workflows to each team member. Your teams are busy with their day-to-day roles and do not have time for long and generic reports. Medallia’s dashboards are tailored to each person’s role and needs, with fine-grained role-specific visibility that is able to adjust to organizational change whether it’s natural staff turnover and mobility, or acquisitions, re-alignments and reorganizations.
- Adopt and optimize for increasing mobility and mobile technology. Customer-facing staff in organizations that work with businesses are increasingly on the road and rely on mobile technologies like iOS and Android-based devices. With native app support for each of these platforms, Medallia enables your team to see the latest updates on their mobile devices — wherever they are.
- Integrate with CRM systems. Increasingly, B2B companies are adopting modern SaaS CRM solutions such as Salesforce.com. Medallia has built-in support for all the main vendors, with integration at multiple levels. For example: summary satisfaction scores at the account and the contact level can be displayed within the CRM. Alerts can trigger tasks within the CRM system. And staff can link through from the CRM system into Medallia using single-sign-on — so they don’t even perceive the need to access a separate system.